Europa-List: Re: Bing carb gasket for 912

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Bing carb gasket for 912
From: clivesutton <clive.maf@googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 00:09:09

Hi Graeme, i carry one 912S/Bing spare.  It has been used but looks serviceable
and is stored flat.  What's the prognosis for your time to obtain a new one?
I'm happy to let you have my spare while my a/c is awaiting LAA Engineering
approval
for a prop change, but would want a spare by the time it's flying again
(i expect by the end of May at the latest?).  Let me know.  Clive

--------
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
Mahatma
Gandhi

Read this topic online here: