Re: Europa-List: Re: MOD 62 3/8 pin tailplane - REAMER tapered or straig

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: MOD 62 3/8 pin tailplane - REAMER tapered or straight
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 14:34:50
(cyli

An alternative.

I used 1/4 in bolts - short ones - with nuts on top of 1/2 moon shaped
spacers. If that makes sense.   So you have a total of 4 bolts and 4
spacers.   This was a bit of a pain to fit.  However it does lock the whole
thing together.

Bud suggested a much better variation on this theme which is to use an
aluminium tube with a slit cut in it with nut plates instead of the half
moon spacers and nuts.  Would have been much easier.

Will

William Daniell
LONGPORT
+57 310 295 0744