Europa-List: Need Wing Pit Pin Quick Release

Subject: Europa-List: Need Wing Pit Pin Quick Release
From: AirEupora <AirEupora@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 19:39:38

I must be getting Ole.  I took my wings off to replace the fuel tank and when I
pulled the Pit Pin for the left wing the "D" ring came off.  I remember putting
it on my took box and now I can't find it.  I spent the last two days looking
everywhere for it.  I know as soon as I get one the other one will show up.

I sent a message to Karen and got  a message back that Europa is closed until
May
8th.  By the time they get my message and I get the pin it will be about May
15th.  If I'm lucky.

I'm hoping I can get one of the Pit Pins from a builder or somebody that has a
spare one here in the States.  I can have Karen sent it directly to you if you
can mail me yours.

Part Number :  BLS4R11N

I sent a message to Avibank  as they show on the Internet that they have one.
They might be able to help me.

Read this topic online here: