Re: Europa-List: Re: iLevil & Replacement Fuel Feed

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: iLevil & Replacement Fuel Feed
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 15:53:47
Thats odd.... you may want to email Ananda at Levil, and check to see if the
 pitot sensor calibration can be corrected.

> On Mar 21, 2018, at 10:42 AM, William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com
> wrote:
>
> Pete
> Both static are vented to the cabin so it's unlikely that that is the sour
ce of the difference.

> the rebooting cured the lag...but on the whole I agree that IOS apps tend b
e more developed than android devices

> Will
>

> William Daniell
> LONGPORT
> +57 310 295 0744
>
>> On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 4:26 PM, Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com> wrote:
>> Just a side note, there is no/minimal lag with an apple device fwiw
>>
>> Might it be worthwhile to plumb the static to reduce/eliminate the differ
ence?

>> Cheers,
>> Pete
>>
>>> On Mar 20, 2018, at 12:30 PM, William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.c
om> wrote:

>>> I put my ilevil 3AW in the roof to the rear of my Dynon ADAHRS.  It is p
lumbed into the dynamic port with a T.  The static is vented to the cabin.

>>> I have a Samsung TAB A and a Samsung S8 both running Naviator.  The atti
tude information was laggy until I rebooted the Samsung TAB A.  The S 8 the a
ttitude info was reversed  - showing left bank when turning right for exampl
e.  This was very strange indeed.  However it corrected itself after a reboo
t.

>>> Airspeed was 4kt slower on the levil than the Dynon.  Otherwise no issue
s.

>>> So my lesson from this is to reboot your tablet and then connect to the l
evil wifi and then launch your application.  Ensure that you don't have any o
ther applications running.  I would also suggest connection to the ship's po
wer and turning on the option to not switch off on external power (developer
 options in android)because it seems that changing wifi connections can conf
use it.

>>> I still have to calibrate the compass and run more tests.
>>>
>>> Will
>>>
>>> William Daniell
>>> LONGPORT
>>> +57 310 295 0744

of option but am worried about threading or routing the pressure lines and w
iring.
wn on Tuesday or whenever, I look forward to that.

Navigator?Europa-List