Europa-List: International Fly-In, Gap-Tallard, France, June 9-10, 2018

Subject: Europa-List: International Fly-In, Gap-Tallard, France, June 9-10, 2018
From: Remi Guerner <air.guerner@orange.fr>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 02:47:48

Europa25Gap International Fly-In, Gap-Tallard, France, June 9-10, 2018

I got several comments and questions regarding this event which deserve some
clarification:
1. Sorry the dates did not show on the title because it was too long and were
cut
by the Matronics system.
2. Camping on the airfield is not allowed. However there is an area located very
close (100 m.) to the aircraft parking were camping will be tolerated. There
is no showers nor toilets close to that area. Toilets are available at the
airfield
terminal building and at the Aero-Club during opening hours only.
3. Hotel Le Cap is the recommended choice for two reasons: it is located right
on the airfield and the dinner on Saturday evening is at the hotel's restaurant.
Le Mas d'Estello is mentioned as a back-up, in case Le Cap is fully booked.

Attached is an updated version of the program.
Please contact me if you have more questions

Remi Guerner

Read this topic online here:

Attachments:

http://forums.matronics.com//files/registration_form_556.doc