Re: Europa-List: Re: Aluminium Elbow

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Aluminium Elbow
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 22:30:29

Roland, That sounds to me to be the way to go if the silicone proves to
be truly fuel proof and non porous, but it will of course take a long
while to get that approved by LAA as an alternative mod.

Regards, David Joyce, GXSDJ

On 2018-02-01 20:35, Roland wrote:

> Hello,
>
> FWIW I ordered the 60 Samco Profuel Silicone hose
> https://www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk/p/samco-profuel-60-degree-silicone-hose-elbow-pe60
>  [1]
>
> Normally the legs from the bend measure 102 mm, but I got them to manufacture
one with 152 mm legs for 67,96 GBP + VAT for me.

> This way I'd only have two connections rather than four. However I understand,
that the LAA only approves the Mod with the aluminium pipe.

> Regards
> Roland
> PH-ZTI
> XS TG 914