Re: Europa-List: Aluminium fuel elbow

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Aluminium fuel elbow
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2018 07:42:00
Hi Tim,

Yes please! I would love to have your alum pipe, if its not too much of a ha
ssle for you to ship it to me here in ottawa canada. :-)

Payment via paypal?

Cheers and thx,
Pete

> On Jan 27, 2018, at 4:38 AM, Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz> wrote:
>
> To: Builders/Owners interested in the Aluminium Fuel Elbow.
>
> Hi All
> Brian Davies has kindly applied to the UKLAA for Modifications approval re
garding the fuel filler elbow from the cobra to the tank. These should be si
gned off shortly.
> He has presented two options, one being the 53 degree aluminium pipe I sup
ply and the other the AutoSilicon 60 degree hose.
> There is a considerable price difference regarding the two systems.
> Before ordering the aluminium pipes I need a firm commitment from you as I
 don=99t want to end up with unsold pipes. If you decide not to go wit
h the aluminium pipe then I entirely understand.
> The cost of the aluminium pipe would be =C2=A325 each plus postage within U
K as I can transport them there myself, although the cost is not a lot less f
rom sending them direct from NZ.