Re: Europa-List: Heated pitot

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Heated pitot
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 23:24:03

Paul, Many thanks but I seem to have only got a picture with no text.
Regards, David

On 2018-01-24 21:46, Paul McAllister wrote:

> I downloaded this document written by Eric M. Jones describing a low energy
> heated
pitot tube. It was on my "to do" list but I never got around to it.

> On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 2:41 PM, <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> A year or so ago I remember reading someone's account of designing his own
>> heated
pitot tube using only v. modest amounts of electricity. I thought I had
carefully filed the article but cannot find it. Does anyone have the details or
know what progress has been made?