Re: Europa-List: Re: Water pipe replacement

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Water pipe replacement
From: ami-mcfadyean@talktalk.net <amimcfadyean@talktalk.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 09:44:15

Or packing the new slimmer tube with a bit of split hose under the old clip, to
bring it back to the outer diameter that the clip will work with. You could
argue
that this reduces the clamping pressure, but may also improve the surviability
of the silicone hose by preventing the clip from eating into it.

Duncan McF