Re: Europa-List: Water pipe replacement

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Water pipe replacement
From: Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2018 15:05:02
I found this company useful for hose clamps of all types.

https://www.hcl-clamping.co.uk/

I replaced my hoses a couple years back and didn=99t remove any compon
ents or water pumps so doable. The only shaped pipes I used were those into a
nd out of the water pump all the rest from straight stuff.

Alan
G-OBJT

Sent from my iPad

> On 13 Jan 2018, at 14:32, graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk> wrote:
>

> I have three problems. I decided to replace my 912 water pipes with silico
n.
> 1. The rotax spring clips won't go over the silicon at the knuckle (16 mm a
sh pipe - presumably I need to buy new clips.
> 2. Top back stb looks like I need to buy a bend
> 3 access to water pump end, particularly starboard side - tricky; should I
 remove the water pump ? Or exhaust and oil tank. All the pipes look great, (
remind me why I started this).

> --------
> Graeme Bird
> G-UMPY -  Mono Classic/XS FFW 912S, Woodcomp 3000/3W CS, trutrak Gemini 2 a
xis AP, PAW, PFLARM core, ads-b out, 8.33khz, mode S, FP-5, Aera500, SD on N
exus, SmartA3

=========
=========
=========