Europa-List: Water cooler vs duct

Subject: Europa-List: Water cooler vs duct
From: Alan Twigg <alan.twigg775@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 15:09:52

I have a set of Nevs cowlings, with revised radiator duct sides ( CD2&3), Nev
acquired
for me a radiator with extra jackets to the side and side exiting hoses.
I have installed it which involved cutouts in the side panels, this means
mounting
forward of the footwell. I now have not enough room between lower cowl
and the radiator, Ie negative by 10mm.
Has anyone fitted this sort of radiator? I am close to ditching it and fitting
the original standard, (does anyone have a spare?
Alan Twigg
Motorglider kit 463
Almost there, radiator and control set ups to go. 2018 might be the year.

Sent from my iPhone