Re: Europa-List: Smartass UC down =?UTF-8?Q?sensor=3F?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Smartass UC down =?UTF-8?Q?sensor=3F?
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2018 23:01:24

Clive, I have just fitted a microswitch in the down detent - so it only
activates when the lever is into the detent. I can't remember now where
I got it from, but you can I am sure find one of the several firms who
supply such things on line. I picked a waterproof one and fixed it with
small screws through the holes in the switch + a bit of araldite for
luck. Regards, David Joyce, GXSDJ

On 2018-01-08 21:44, clivesutton wrote:

> Could someone who has fitted the Smartass with a 'gear down' sensor let me
> know
the spec and location of the switch please? If you have a pic of same, that
would put the cream on top. I'm about to fit one and would rather avoid
reinventing
the wheel on this . . . thx in anticipation Clive.

> Read this topic online here:
>
> http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=477188#477188 [1]

Links:
------