Re: Europa-List: Jeppesen charts & Bottlang manual.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Jeppesen charts & Bottlang manual.
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2018 16:43:30

Richard, I would certainly value them. Although now I rely for flying
purposes on electronic charts I still find it very helpful to carry
paper ones to wach progress and for planning, and although I have
probably got duplicates of all yours I am often asked to loan some to
others in the group. Regards & Happy New Year, David

On 2018-01-08 16:13, Richard Iddon wrote:

> I have quite a number of Jeppesen and other charts covering quite a lot of
> Europe.
About 50 in total. Some dating back to 2006 and some more recent. I also
have a set of Bottlang airfield manuals for most of Europe. I am not likely to
need them again myself and was just about to bin them but wondered if anyone
might like them as a back up to electronic charts for the price of the postage?

> Richard Iddon.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List