RE: Europa-List: In flight facilities!!!!

Subject: RE: Europa-List: In flight facilities!!!!
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2018 23:18:43

Hi! Graeme/all interested parties.
Re:- your query about urinating facilities for male pilots whilst on long
flights.
I have an "acti brief" bag system provided by Bullen Health Care Group.
85-87 Kempston Street  Liverpool  L3 8HE. Which is distributed on NHS
prescription by "Script- Easy" Free phone 0800 0121 699
Product Code AB/18/32.5mm XL Bullen Acti-Brief Uri-Drain System 32.5 mm
Flange on Briefs  X-Large
When you discuss with them you could mention your waist dimension.
They deliver under plain mail. When they send the briefs it will have a
special kind of diameter measuring device for you to measure your personal
diameter stats. Mine is 32.5 mm diameter (at the base, not prepared to
divulge the length !)
The bag, which is removable from the briefs, has a plug which when removed
allows the exit tube to be plugged into an overboard dump pipe plumbed along
the fuselage floor alongside the rudder cable to exit near the fuel water
drain valve which keeps a positive exit pressure.   I only have two issues:-

a) it is only necessary to dump overboard should you require two or three
urinations which fill the bag to capacity !
b) I sewed a secondary 3" fly zip about 6" down the right inner leg seam to
allow the bag to exit your trousers without needing to flow "up hill" !
With this system I was awarded the longest flight award 4hours 30 minutes
Texel to Krems (Vienna)with my long range fuel tank.
Regards to all
Bob Harrison G-PTAG .