Re: Europa-List: Re: LAA Airworthiness Alert. AIL December 2017 All Euro

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: LAA Airworthiness Alert. AIL December 2017 All Europas
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 09:11:25

Thanks Brian.
Most appreciated.
Tim

Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street,
Fendalton,
Christchurch, 8052
New Zealand

ward.t@xtra.co.nz

Mob +64 210640221

> On 3/01/2018, at 6:46 AM, Brian Davies <brian.davies44@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Update- a formal LAA Mod application for the XS aluminium elbow has now been
submitted and is "in the system".

> I will let you know when it has been approved.
>
> Regards
>
> Brian

Europas

> --> <brian.davies@clara.co.uk>
>
> Hi Jon,
>
> The standard lengths are 76mm so I have ordered two .  You need about 30mm
> overlap
on to each joint surface and there are effectively 4 joint surfaces.

> Regards
>
> Brian

in anticipation of the standard mod.   I bought one of Tims aluminium elbows
some years ago but never got around to fitting it and its still in my garage!

> Sorry for a silly question but do you think I need two of them (one for each
end) or will one of them cut into two be sufficient?