Re: Europa-List: Are Vne and Va IAS or TAS?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Are Vne and Va IAS or TAS?
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 22:19:14
Mmmm....why the difference?  The way I read the article it says that TAS is
the critical value.   For most pilot this discussion is irrelevant because
the real issue occurs at altitude.  However since we all fly here regularly
at over 12k often in mountain turbulence this is very relevant.

Anyway luckily my dynon shows IAS TAS and GS and for now I'll stick with
TAS as the key value.

William Daniell
LONGPORT
+57 310 295 0744