RE: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 4 Msgs - 12/19/17

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 4 Msgs - 12/19/17
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@talktalk.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 14:06:18

Hi! Roland,
Happy New Year .
No the main concern has been about Classic fillers located in the top of the
roof (long pipe) down to the tank. Although the failure Shown was between
the Cobra filling moulding and the tank.
Tim Wards Bent metal pipe is for between the Cobra and the tank.
The purpose of the metal piece was to reduce the smell of fuel ( obviously
in those days from absorbent rubber, especially being such a long pipe.
Regards
Bob Harrison. G-PTAG Classic Wings XS Cockpit Moulding .