Re: Europa-List: Re: Transponder Ground Plane

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Transponder Ground Plane
From: Ruedi Vogel <r.vogel@ggs.ch>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 17:37:00
An other solution is a dipole antenna inside the fuselage.
There is no Ground Plane with this kind of antenna and nothing outside
the fuselage.
Available from Spruce. Part #: 11-04212.
See:http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/avpages/antennasystems1.php
See the attached pictures about the installation inside my Classic with
the TRIG TT21 main unit
close to the antenna. The same installation has been made with the radio.

These installations has been passed all the checks and work fine.

Best regards, Ruedi

--

Ruedi Vogel
Wiesenweg 6