RE: Europa-List: Re: Mono wheel versus Tri-gear/Landing Light

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Mono wheel versus Tri-gear/Landing Light
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2017 21:56:04
Nope Fred.
I prefer not to go through the wing leading edge.  If we had detachable win
g tips, I would, but it would be too hard to walk clients through fabricati
ng a leading edge lexan enclosure.  I know how, but I just don=92t want to
go through that drill.

Regards,
Bud

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Window