Europa-List: Re: Mono wheel versus Tri-gear

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Mono wheel versus Tri-gear
From: Roland <schmidtroland@web.de>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017 03:02:24

The Europa is the right decision anyway :-)

When I decided to buy a Europa I made a ride in the Monowheel with Andy Draper.
Andy as a very skilled pilot had no problems in handling it of course, but I
became Aware, that it would be too much of a challenge for me as an average
Pilot,
especially in windy conditions. So I went for a XS Trigear with a Rotax 914
and never regretted this decision. I want peace of mind and don't need the
thrill of the Mono. The Trigear is very easy to land and on the ground in
general
when one gets used to the steering with the differentiol brake.

Regards
Roland
PH-ZTI
XS TG 914