Europa-List: Re: Fitting the Doors

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Fitting the Doors
From: Kelvin Weston <kelv@kdweston.biz>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 12:01:11

Thanks Jeroen

I have already viewed your pictures. I keep a good eye on various builders blogs
- yours included and always have a good look around all the sites before I start
the next bit of the project.

One of the advantages of being a late builder is that I have got the benefit of
all the experiences of those that have gone before.

The down side is that there are no excuses for building it badly!!!!

A picture saves a thousand words as they say.

Many thanks for sharing your pictures. I have taken many but just not found the
time to upload them - I will get around to it one day.

--------
Regards

Kelv Weston
Kit 497