Re: Europa-List: Re: Tightening the stainless steel nipple on the carbur

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Tightening the stainless steel nipple on the carburetor
From: Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 09:03:44
Hi Bud,

I got the carbs back yesterday and I hope to get them installed on the
weekend.  As we both know balancing and setting the idle is a PIA :(

I'm thinking of installing one of the lightweight Lithium style batteries
on the fire wall and doing a new weight and balance to see what I get.

After that I'll start tinkering with the tri gear conversion.

Cheers, Paul