Europa-List: Re: Arplast PV50 pitch change motor

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Arplast PV50 pitch change motor
From: Matt Dovey <mattdovey@hotmail.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 08:31:12

Just to answer my own question and to help others the part number for the motor
is 2224U006SR-59. There is pinion G23.05.01 and gearbox 23/1 246:1
which are separate. There was a 4 to 6 week lead time. The company was a uk
company www.ems-limited.co.uk.
The job to replace the motor assembly wasn't to difficult. The hardest part is
cutting down and drilling the gearbox drive shaft to fit the pitch change screw.
I also replaced the pitch change screw bearing, due to wear and lubricated the
screw.

Read this topic online here: