Europa-List: Re: Aileron LE Vee layup

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Aileron LE Vee layup
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 09:53:23

Thanks for the heads up Pete.

When I bought the kit, the cockpit module came as you see in the picture and,
per
the documentation I got, it seems that the CM was pre-build when bought.

I took a quick look at the manual and it seems this CM tank installation was
performed
per the manual instructions but after, reading your post, I did a search
in the forum and sure enough there is mention of the issue of tank expansion.

Oh well, something else to have some extra fun with. I will probably post a new
message to inquire about this.

Thanks for bringing this up.

Chris

Read this topic online here: