Europa-List: Club AGM - Saturday Evening Food

Subject: Europa-List: Club AGM - Saturday Evening Food
From: Nigel Graham <nigelgraham@mtecque.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 06:25:26

It looks like the weather might play ball this weekend for the club AGM at
Popham.

https://www.flyer.co.uk/weather/

I was planning on staying over on Saturday evening to have a few beers and had
decided to fire up the barbie to do some food for myself. It turns out others
will be staying over too and have requested food.
So, I'm planning on a Pealla and can probably cater for around ten (limited by
the size of the paella pan and the number of tiger prawns, squid and chicken I
have).

If you're planning on camping overnight on Saturday after the official
proceedings,
and would like to be fed and watered (I have stocked up on some craft beers
and cider), could you let me know and I can provision accordingly.

Cost of food and beer will be at cost.

If you're interested, contact me off list to "book a slot". I'll assign places
on a first come first served basis.

Nigel

Read this topic online here: