Re: Europa-List: Trig TY91

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trig TY91
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 11:21:30

Hi Richard

Made the change 12 months ago.  Excellent choice and having the ability
to listen on 2 frequencies at the same time is really useful.

Only issue with the install was that I had to run a third wire to the
headset jacks.  Bit of a pain as my headset jacks are in the rear roof
panel.  This may have been required because the original installation
used a separate intercom, which has now been removed.

No knowledge of Bournemouth Avionics.

Regards

Pete

G-RMAC Europa #109

On 10/04/17 11:00, Richard Iddon wrote:

> I am just about to finally bite the bullet and order an 8.33 mhz radio. I
> currently
have a Microair 760 and favour the Trig TY91 as a direct replacement. Has
anyone made the transition from Microair to Trig TY91? If so what are the
pitfalls
to beware of. From trawling the web I see that Bournemouth Avionics seem
to be offering the Trig at a good price. Anyone used this company?