Re: Europa-List: TRIG TY96 and SmartASS 3

Subject: Re: Europa-List: TRIG TY96 and SmartASS 3
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 17:30:16

Yip, I have both, with no issues. In fact I am even running the S.A.  Through a
10k resistor as I'm combining with the output from a Zion MRX PCAS (beeps) into
the trig's aux in.

Your troubles seem odd for sure.

Cheers,
Pete
A239 soon to get into formation.

> On Feb 27, 2017, at 4:56 PM, Remi Guerner <air.guerner@orange.fr> wrote:
>

> Hello all,
> I have just installed a new TY96 radio and a SmartASS 3 on my aircraft and I
have the following problem: the voice from the SmartASS is so weak that it is
barely audible. That is  with the SmartAss potentiometer set to the maximum
volume
and the "AUX" input of the radio configured for max volume. Of course I am
talking to TRIG and to Mark Burton to try to sort this out. I have checked my
wiring at least a dozen times and did not find anything wrong.