Re: Europa-List: Resin expert?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Resin expert?
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 10:44:43
Graemeyou might like to talk to Easy Composites, +44 (0)1782 454499,not app
roved by LAA but I'm using their resin and CF braided tube for my trike fra
me. The do supply casting resin.
Graham

    On Saturday, 21 January 2017, 20:32, graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk> w
rote:

I need help finding a resin that is clear, thermally conductive and hard an
d that I can make a mould for and buy in small quantities.
It's for potting the latest high intensity LEDs for combined strobe rear/na
v lights.
Any expertise appreciated, I have done strobe circuits etc,=C2- but reall
y I can't know everything :-).

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY -=C2- Mono Classic/XS FFW 912S, Woodcomp 3000/3W CS, trutrak Gemin
i 2 axis ap, pflarm, ads-b out, 8.33khz, mode S, FP 5, Aera500 &amp; SD on
Nexus,
250 hours &amp; 4 years on the Mono, 880 total
g@gdbmk.co.uk

Read this topic online here:

S -
WIKI -
 -
=C2- =C2- =C2- =C2- =C2- -Matt Dralle, List Admin.