Europa-List: CAMLOC Fasteners

Subject: Europa-List: CAMLOC Fasteners
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 11:58:50
As a consequence of my novel engine installation, I=99ve been
particularly concerned about easy access to everything under the cowl
and have opted for hinging it rather than rely upon the typical, small,
access panels. I=99d also had some concerns about a de-mounted top
cowl being blown about the tarmac.

Notwithstanding the geometrical challenges, I=99ve fabricated some
spring-loaded, concealed hinges as shown in the pixs, allowing for a
total of 6 CAMLOCs to secure the cowl in place.