Europa-List: We made two Europa doors from zero to ready in one day

Subject: Europa-List: We made two Europa doors from zero to ready in one day
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2016 18:47:35
Hello! <mailto:info@rwm.fi>

I could not resist, sorry.

I really made today with my wife two perfect Europa doors from raw
materials to ready.

Or how about this?!

Those pics are high resolution so, that it is clearly visible I should
have run my beard.

We got newly a horse and needed to make a hay and feed storage for him.

If someone of you wants to have something similar, just send me a file
what you want
and the measurements. I am able to sell very cheap. This material is
pvc-like,
and full color print is sunproof many many years (my oldest one is now
13-years old
and still good, always outside). The sides could have eyelets.

Actually I have several Europa related things like this awning
(which is dirty because of the fucken wound leaves).

.

I have thought then and then that I could have an
international trade with Europa things. So far too lazy to do.
I have many ideas about things you could need and want.

For example perfect removable wingcarpets.

I hope this message is not too commercial!

I wish you good end of the year 2016!

Raimo
Europa OH-XRT #417
Finland