Re: Europa-List: Re: Ipad kneeboard solution?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Ipad kneeboard solution?
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 11:03:33

Richard,
This is what I have. Hope photos come through otherwise will send direct to y
ou.
Cheers,
TIM

Sent from my iPhone

> On 9/08/2016, at 9:27 AM, Kelvin Weston <kelv@kdweston.biz> wrote:
>

> Hi Richard
>
> I use an iPad Mini and have found this kneepad useful:
>
> https://www.flightstore.co.uk/pilot-supplies-c1/ipad-kneeboards-c31/ipad-m
ini-kneeboards-c594/design-4-pilots-ipad-mini-1-3-kneeboard-p3779

> It opens book style but with the spine on the right so the flap opens away
 from the control column (if you are right handed and have it on your right k
nee).

> You do have to cover the iPad map momentarily (close the book) to write do
wn clearances etc. but this has never been a problem.

=========
=========
=========
=========