Re: Europa-List: Re: TruTrak Gemini ADI

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: TruTrak Gemini ADI
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 09:09:08

Hi Remi

I was looking at the information on th Gemini, just out of interest, and
spotted a response on a forum suggesting ordinary attitude information
was about to be available as an option.  May be worth asking TruTrak.

Regards

Pete
G-RMAC

On 22/04/16 08:56, Guerner Remi wrote:

> Thanks to those who have responded to my question. It seems only two Europas
are fitted with the Gemini. Raimo Toivo says his Gemini (an early model AI only
) never worked properly while Graeme Bird says his (recently installed auto
pilot version) works perfectly. That is not enough to make statistics!
Personally
I am very satisfied with my experience with the TruTrak Pictorial pilot I
installed 5 years ago, so I will probably go ahead with the Gemini ADI.