RE: Europa-List: True fuel tank capacity

Subject: RE: Europa-List: True fuel tank capacity
From: Peter Jeffers <pjeffers@talktalk.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 11:27:21

Hi Rick,
I have been closely associated with 2 Europas that I have owned.
The first was a classic mono wheel which I built from a kit purchased from
the factory in 1993.  This had a fuel capacity from unusable to full of 81
litres.
I now own a TriGear XS Europa built from a kit bought in around 2001 and it
has a fuel capacity of only 64 litres. Not far short of 20 less???
MAY BE SOME FOOD FOR THOUGHT?

Pete