Re: Europa-List: Channel crossing

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Channel crossing
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 09:09:05
GlennGood choice imho, it's a while since I crossed the channel but I often
 noticed that there was low cloud, either onthe French side or the English
one. I used to fly from Tatenhill to Troye, about 3 hours 20 ish.
Much easier to cross at a reasonable height instead of scud running. Safer
tooGraham

    On Thursday, 10 March 2016, 8:30, Glenn Perry <gfhperry@gmail.com> wrot
e:

Hello All.

Wow, what a great response, thanks for all the information.

I am a member of the Europa club and just had a look at the page with the l
inks to various weather sites, very good!

David, I could not open the file you mentioned, would it be possible for yo
u to email it to me directly?

I think I will route to Troyes for my first French landing as my final dest
ination is further south, a small field near Moissac, just north of Toulous
e.

Regards,

Glenn Perry

=C2- =C2- =C2- =C2- =C2- -Matt Dralle, List Admin.
S -
 -
=C2- =C2- =C2- =C2- =C2- -Matt Dralle, List Admin.