Europa-List: Shirts, fleeces and caps

Subject: Europa-List: Shirts, fleeces and caps
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 11:13:34

To all Europa members and owners

The Club has purchased various items of clothing over the last year or so
and as we are coming to the end of the Financial Year we would like to sell
off the stock available.
If you would like to purchase, or order any of these items then let me know
and we can arrange payment through the clubs PayPal account. P&P needs to be
added to these prices.
All items have the Club logo embroidered onto them

Polo shirts:        white or grey      sizes     Small medium or large
12
Black fleeces:                                         Small medium or large
23
White baseball caps
10
Pilot shirts:          blue                              Small medium or
large                19
A 10% discount is available to paid up members

I will have some items at the Club Dinner this weekend if anyone wants to
preorder to avoid P&P.
I will also be happy to bring some preordered items over to Sun'n'Fun if
anyone is visiting the show - please order this week so I can ensure stocks
are available.

Regards
Steve Pitt
Chairman, Europa club