Re: Europa-List: Roger Bull

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Roger Bull
From: Bt email <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 11:27:34

I am sorry to hear of Rogers passing. I first met Roger at the Long Mynd, the
Midlands
gliding club. I made a pair of foam neoprene socks for him for winter
flying. That would be about 1973.  Our paths crossed several times after that
until eventually Europa gave us a regular connection.
We often swapped old stories and I will remember Roger with great  affection,
thinking
of him will put a quiet smile in my thoughts.
Graham Singleton,

> On 27 Dec 2015, at 16:15, Steve Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>

> Dear All,
> I am sorry to report that I have just heard of Rogers' passing peacefully
> yesterday.
> He will be remembered with affection as part of the double act of Roger and
> John
Wheeler who took on EUROPA after the demise of the earlier Company in 2004.
> whilst Roger was happy to leave the sales effort to John, Roger was always
> there
in the background with a wealth of knowledge and experience of the EUROPA
Aircraft that we all love so dearly.