Re: Europa-List: Interior finishing

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Interior finishing
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 07:26:33

<wladimirkummer@gmail.com> wrote:

> I=B4m about to attach the top fuse but first considering do some
interior
> finish work to the cockpit. In your opinion what would be the lightest
> finish?

Wladimir=85I used a =93splatter paint=94 called Zolotone, sprayed on w/
an oversize needle in the gun. I found it to be a wonderful material
which blends easily. I also am happy to have sprayed the interior of the
top fuselage before bonding it to the lower fuselage, believing that
I=92ve saved myself a lot of awkward effort=85Good luck, Fred