Re: Europa-List: Re: New (Free) Aviation App

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: New (Free) Aviation App
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 22:29:00
I suspect that Ira=99s tongue is sticking in his cheek a bit re:
=9CLast Wine=9Dpersonally, I love these cheery
little titles you Brits have come up withLOSWDOTH
etc.

and our list can be an efficient way to crowd-source data for
Glenn=99s courtesy car appand if his is limited to the
USA, so what?  Perhaps someone in UK or EUlearning about
Glenn=99s app thru our listwill start one up which covers
other lands

let=99s keep things on a light note

Fred
A194

> On Oct 5, 2015, at 3:33 PM, davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk wrote:
>
> Well said Ira! & Sorry if Last of the Summer Wine has featured
overmuch! LOSW was a comedy program about a threesome of geriatric
duffers who idled their time away waiting for the pub to open. I suppose
most of us on this side of the pond are fairly geriatric, and someone
thought it might be an apt title for the usual suspects who take an
autumnal trip round France. However I can assure you that there is no
likelihood of the wine actually running out.

<mailto:ira.rampil@gmail.com>>

>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I think we are being just a wee bit harsh on Glenn.  Yes his post
concerns
>> a CONUS-only app, but then again, this mailing list is hosted in the
US and,

<http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List>
<http://www.matronics.com/contribution>