Europa-List: Window glass

Subject: Europa-List: Window glass
From: spcialeffects <spcialeffects@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 07:35:41

Hi all. I am building kit #165, a classic, which I bought 3rd hand with only the
fin started. As I have built my Europa from scratch I have included all mod's,
inc the hi-top. Now as part of that mod a new deeper windscreen is used. Lately
I have wanted to fit the "cat flap" style window vents for more fresh air
into the cockpit and have been looking closely at my glass and have found that
all of my original plexiglass is a darker "bronze" colour that that supplied
---From Europa for the hi-top mod. I contacted Karen and have sent my glass to
her
and she confirms that my original glass is darker but says that it wasn't
supplied
by Europa. She went on to say that she is 99.9% sure that graham singleton
supplied glass, along with other parts, in the early day's and that it must
be those that I have. So what I'm really asking is 1- Mr Singleton, if your
browsing could you confirm you did or didn't make glass in the early days and
if so WAS it darker, 2- does anybody want to buy the set of glass to help me
off set the cost of replacement side windows and 3- does anyone have bronze 1460
(the official name for the colour) side windows they want to sell? Many thanks
Frank Xuereb

Read this topic online here: