Re: Europa-List: Rotax 912 Carburetor - Possible to purchase a few O-Ri

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rotax 912 Carburetor - Possible to purchase a few O-Rings?
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 09:35:54

Jon

Have a look at BMW motor bike spares.  They use the same carbs.

If you are in the UK I can send you a couple of links to on line spares.

Regards

Pete
G-RMAC #109

On 19/09/15 06:21, italianjon wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am wondering if it is possible to purchase a few O-Rings for a Rotax Carb,
without buying the complete and expensive overhaul kit.

> I have a couple that are missing and/or cracked.
>
> Using Fig 73-14 of the latest issue Heavy Maintenance Manual as a guide, I am
looking for 2 x O-Rings that dampen the needle (38) and 1 x O-Ring for the Idle
Mixture Screw (37).