Europa-List: radio interferance

Subject: Europa-List: radio interferance
From: danny shepherd <danny@mcwalterscafe.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 14:07:27

Hi All,
            Are there any avionics expert who might be able to help ?
I have a Funkwerk ATR833 which has worked ( bar having a new face fitted
) extremely well over the last six years. but now works fine until I
start the engine, then a lot of interference, virtually unreadable both
transmitting and receivering. I did have the panel off to remove the
hard wiring for a gps which I dont need anymore. Sounds like a grounding
problem to me.
I would appreciate any advise.

Regard. Danny. G-c.e.r.i TRI XS