Europa-List: NZ Europa For Sale

Subject: Europa-List: NZ Europa For Sale
From: Chris Cameron <chris@cameron.org.nz>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 09:52:47

This would be a good opportunity for me to respond, again, that as I have lost
my medical, I would like to sell my Europa Kit.  It is actually Tony K's almost
completed kit and deserves to fly.

If anyone in New Zealand knows a potential buyer, please put them in touch with
me.  I'm happy to negotiate a price with any genuine enquiries.

Cheers
Chris
Sent from my iPad

> On 14/09/2015, at 09:05, pestar <peter@reivernet.com> wrote:
>

> Now if not already be a good boy and join the Sport Aircraft Association of NZ
(SAANZ) where they are great guys ready to help including Bill Sisley Europa
owner and President of the SAA.  For other folk the SAA is the equivalent of
the LAA, EAA. :D