Europa-List: Europa XS Tri Gear Kit with Rotax 912S and Airmaster AP322

Subject: Europa-List: Europa XS Tri Gear Kit with Rotax 912S and Airmaster AP322
From: James Gunn <jim@gunn.org.uk>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 14:31:27
Unable to fly due to loss of medical I have a part complete Europa XS Tri
Gear Kit with factory completed tail plane, fin, ailerons and trim tabs.
Full factory firewall forward kit including Europa supplied Rotax 912S in
the manufacturers box and vacuum system, Airmaster AP322 Constant speed
propeller and controller, included is the factory steel box section build
trolley. Most of the work is still to be done, wings are not closed, cockpit
module is not in. Mod 73 has not been completed, The resin has all expired.
The kit is located in Norfolk, UK. I can assist with UK delivery if required
and if it's sold for a sensible amount.

Also included is:-

Fuel Contents system

Mod 56 Speed Kit

Mod 61 Stall Warner

Mod 62 Replacement of tail plane torque tube drive pins.

Mod 63 Instrument panel fascia's

Mod 65 Finger Brakes

Mod 69 Wing Tie down

Mod 71 Tri Gear - nose gear bungee replacement by springs

Mod 72 Undercarriage mounting frame strengthening

Rotax Flydat plus analogue engine gauges

K&N Air Filter and Fluid

Manifold Pressure Gauge

Air Speed Indicator, Falcon Altimeter, Falcon VSI, Ray Allen Artificial
Horizon, Ray Allen Directional Gyro, Turn coordinator, Davtron M800
chronometer

Resin Metering pump

Various wire and circuit breakers

No sensible offer refused.