Europa-List: Weight of Warpdrive tapered blade propeller?

Subject: Europa-List: Weight of Warpdrive tapered blade propeller?
From: JohnFrance <77alembert@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 05:47:50

Hello to All,
Does anyone happen to know the weight of the Warpdrive 62" tapered blade
propeller,
XS spinner, it's support and all the necessary hardware?

I seem to remember seeing 6.7 kg for the propeller on it's own but I have been
unable to find the information again now that I need it

The reason for this is to change the prop for an E Props, Durandal ground
adjustable
model that is supposed to give high takeoff rpm and then not over speed
when in the cruise with their "clever" blade design.

If I get authorisation to go ahead from the French DGAC I will of course give
feedback
on performance compared to the Warpdrive on my Rotax 912 UL
Regards

John

--------
Europa mono Nr 192