Re: Europa-List: Re: Any user feed back of f.u.n.k.e avionics?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Any user feed back of f.u.n.k.e avionics?
From: houlihan tim <thoulihan@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 10:05:04
Hi.

I replaced my Microair 760 with a Trig TT21 the flexibility that design has for
installation is really useful , I already had a Trig transponder so I suppose
matching the units was part of the decision . One thing about Trig is that their
support is excellent in fact I would say even better than that. They upgraded my
transponder to the current version to enable the ADS-b co-ordinates to be
displayed, even though ADS-b had always been fully functional. They offered to
do it even though it was not absolutely necessary and they turned it round
within the day without charge. Very good service.

regards

Tim

G-BZTH