Re: Europa-List: Any user feed back of f.u.n.k.e avionics?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Any user feed back of f.u.n.k.e avionics?
From: YKI <ykibuess@bluewin.ch>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 16:11:27

Pete, I have a funke TRT800H transponder in my Europa, so far few but good
experiences.
As for the COM I prefered the Dittel KRT2: excellent unit with a reasonable
price, low power consumption, dual watch, there exists an adapter for the
Microair COM for an easy upgrade. Very good experiences so far. Have a look
at there website for more information.
Regards Alfred

Von meinem iPad gesendet

> Am 15.08.2015 um 14:18 schrieb Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>:
>

> Hi All
>
> Just thinking of an upgrade to my Microair radio and old Mode C King.
>
> Anyone using funke? They appear to be better value than the Trig or Becker but
I do not know anyone who uses one.

> Comments on user experience please.  In particular is the built in intercom
> any
good.