Re: Europa-List: Last of the Summer Wine

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Last of the Summer Wine
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 09:11:56

Jim, Fine. Experience shouldn't be an issue - it is a deliberately
relaxed trip, not aiming to cover thousands of miles in a day and you
will have any help you need with things like flight plans, customs,
route planning. Where are you based? We can no doubt arrange for one of
our number to meet up and fly the leg over the channel in loose
formation if that is something you would find helpful.

Regards, David

On 2015-08-14 21:47, James Kelly wrote:

> Hi David,
> I would like to do the LSOW but my experience is very basic and limited. I'd
like to be included in the briefings and maybe I'll pluck up the courage.

> Jim
> G-BWEG
>
> On Friday, August 14, 2015, <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> The LSOW Trip is due to start on 13 September and now is the time I would
>> like
to hear from anyone contemplating joining it, even if you are not totally sure
of being able to commit. Once we have an idea of participants we can all join
in planning the outline of the trip to best please everyone.

>> Regards, David Joyce, GXSDJ
>>
>> arget="_blank">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
>> tp://forums.matronics.com
>> _blank">http://www.matronics.com/contribution