Europa-List: aluminium avionics panels

Subject: Europa-List: aluminium avionics panels
From: JohnFrance <77alembert@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 09:21:56

Hello, I am looking to upgrade my avionics panel using the aluminium IM04 and
IM05!
panels. Does anyone have a plan of their profiles in (any format, dxf, solid
works or pdf) that I can use to refine the layout please? hole cut-outs, shapes
and sizes for all Europa switches, trim indicator etc would also be useful.

While I am at it, my present thinking is to use a Trig TY 91 radio and a Trig
TT21
transponder and include a mount for a mini Ipad, but not flush fitting as
I find it useful to be able to orientate the screen according to light direction
and intensity.
If anyone has experience installing these components, especially where and how
to install the electronic boxes for TT21 and TY 91 I would appreciate your
feedback.

Regards

John

--------