Re: Europa-List: Propeller/engine vibration

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Propeller/engine vibration
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 18:06:11

John,

I agree with Dave Watts.  First place Id look is the gearbox.  Have a good Rotax
tech go through the various checks in the maintenance manual.  I bet you need
new Bellville springs.  Hopefully, nothing further needs replacing.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop (75 hrs).
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com