Europa-List: Wyke and possible extension into Scandinavia

Subject: Europa-List: Wyke and possible extension into Scandinavia
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 21:15:24

Sorry that I sent out a message intended for Dave Park on the general
net. It would be good to hear from anyone contemplating going to the
29-31 May Nordic Fly In from UK or other southern parts, and
particularly from anyone interested in extending the trip for a few days
to head into Denmark or Sweden. I have a couple of interested parties
and will happily pass on details to anyone who might want to join a
small group.

Regards, David Joyce, Europa Club Trips Organiser